Peanut Butter Fudge Stuffed Cookies
Make these delicious and simple cookies even more moreish by stuffing them with some Nellienoo peanut butter fudge.
Makes approximately 20 large cookies
10 cubes of Nellienoo Peanut Butter Fudge (halved)
1. Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
2. Add eggs and vanilla extract into the mixture and blend.
3. In a separate bowl combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
4. Gently combine the flour mixture into the wet mixture.
5. Once the mixture is combined, form the dough into small balls (golf ball size) then place on a greased and lined tray.
6. Poke a cube of fudge into each ball and pop the tray into the fridge for about 45 mins to firm up.
7. Pre heat oven to 170°c/338°f
8. Remove from fridge and reshape the balls so that the fudge is hidden well inside the ball.
9. Place in the oven and cook for 15 minutes or until lightly golden.
10. Allow cookies to cool slightly before placing on a cooling rack, then enjoy!
* Note: Fudge centre will be very hot once cooked.